Monday, December 11, 2006

Adieu

Life gives us an opportunity to be with different people. You get to meet a wide variety of them,with a gamut of characteristics. Some of them may be hot-tempered while some others sangfroid. Some sophisticated, while some others peurile. Some peevish, while some others congenial. While a few of them make u feel so uncomfortable, a few others remain your acquaintances and a few grow to be friends. Some others even become your alter egos and u keep wondering how u lived all these years without them. You get to learn a lot from all of them. Some of them make a difference in your life so much that u feel that pinch when they go away from u.

Today A is leaving the company i work for. I feel bewildered, sad and my heart is heavy with emotions. He had been my lead for so long a time and I have a learnt a lot from him. I am happy that he is relocating to a city he loves, he is going for a new job and new challenges. But i will miss the times we worked together, the way we used to pacify our clients, the afternoons i had lunch with his family, the evenings i played with his cute little kid. But wherever he goes and whatever he does, my best wishes will always be with him.

Maybe my cheese is moved, but i will have to find a way to get it back.

-dewdrop

Labels:

7 Comments:

At December 12, 2006 at 12:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

feel like it happened to me...
people move in and people move on...
guess tats whr we get life's learnings from.

 
At December 13, 2006 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Dewdrop said...

@Sweetu

Very true.

 
At December 14, 2006 at 2:31 AM , Blogger Kaiyoppu said...

Even me had similar situation..

 
At December 14, 2006 at 11:18 PM , Blogger sindhu said...

This is something which has happened to me also.

 
At December 15, 2006 at 12:31 AM , Blogger Pratibha said...

Feels like deja vu :) ..there is no getting back the cheese my dear friend, you will find newer and sometimes better cheese..
absorbing stuff in the blog...keep writing..

 
At December 15, 2006 at 1:15 AM , Blogger Royce. said...

good one, here's a similar perspective: http://itsroyce.blogspot.com/2006/11/all-work.html

 
At December 15, 2006 at 1:54 AM , Blogger Dewdrop said...

@arun & @sindhu

I think all of us would have faced a similar situation sometime or other.

@pratibha

Right dear. I think life is filled with quests for new cheeses

@royce

Read your post. Quite similar to my experience.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------