Thursday, May 17, 2012

An adventure is about to begin !

Passport : Check
Visa: Check
Flight Tickets: Check
Hotel Reservations: Check
Train Confirmations: Check
Husband a.k.a Best Friend a.k.a Favourite Travel Companion: Check
Entry tickets for many of attractions that need to be reserved ahead: Check
Stuff all the clothes into one carry on baggage: Quite a difficult task, but still check (yay!)
Filling travel size bottles of all the necessary toiletries: Again quite a daunting task, but still check (phew!)


Yes, an adventure is about to begin. I leave you with this pic for a sneak peek into some of the books that had been keeping me company during my bedtime, for the last few months.





P.P.S. I am travelling for the next two weeks and will be moderating the comments till the time I am back. I will be replying to the comments and reading your blogs as soon as I am back.




3 Comments:

At May 17, 2012 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Minimol Baby said...

wow..Enjoy the trip..:)

 
At May 22, 2012 at 6:45 AM , Blogger Kappu said...

wow! Bon Voyage amiga! Do a travelogue once you're back!

P/s loved this! ;) D:
//Husband a.k.a Best Friend a.k.a Favourite Travel Companion: Check//

Cheers! Do stop by my blog - Kappu!

 
At July 12, 2012 at 4:33 PM , Blogger Dewdrop said...

@Minimol: Thanks ! I did enjoy the trip.

@Kappu: Travelogue coming up. Yep, it is my favourite line in the post too :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------