Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Polka Dot Puss

Remember that episode in Tom and Jerry when Jerry puts spots all across Tom's face and treats him for chickenpox. Well, I kind of felt sorry for Tom for all the hardships he had to endure (at Jerry's hands) because of the disease. I feel all the more sorry for him because I am diagnosed with chicken pox and is bed-ridden now. 


I wish mine was also a fake chicken pox and I could get up and run around in two days. Alas, that is not true. I was diagnosed the very next day I got back from my Eurotrip and is in bed since then. And it is so not fun when you get this disease as an adult. Here is to a speedy recovery and less scars from all the lesions on the body.

How have you all been?

5 Comments:

At June 18, 2012 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Pratibha said...

Oh sorry to hear! Take care n wish u a speedy recovery!
I hope u had great fun on ur eurotrip...the pic in fb looked fab...expecting more on ur blog on this once u get better...tc, luv

 
At July 3, 2012 at 11:51 AM , Blogger VJ said...

Good blog! Easy to read and pretty enjoyable! :)

 
At July 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you doing now? Have you regained all the lost strength back?

 
At July 11, 2012 at 11:02 PM , Blogger Dhanya said...

Hey get well soon dear. Hope u r back in India and someone is there to take care of you.

 
At July 12, 2012 at 4:31 PM , Blogger Dewdrop said...

@Pratibha: Thanks dear. I am feeling much better now.

@V: Welcome to the blog !

@Anon: Yes, I have. It was quite difficult for the last few weeks, but much better now.

@Dhanya: Thanks dear. I am still in US, but almost fully recovered

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------