Friday, June 22, 2007

Now thats news!!!

Your Luck Quotient: 85%

You have an extremely high luck quotient.
Not only do you consider yourself lucky, probably everyone you know does too.
But you're smart enough to know that you've mostly made your own luck.
By being positive, open, and flexible, a lot of luck has come your way!


Now this is news for me because i never considered myself a person high on luck quotient. Things that i wanted, always eluded me by marginal levels. Hence, most of time, I achieved (what i consider)the second best and never the best. Maybe, that makes this Thomas Jeffreson quote my favourite:

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it

Another one which is close to my heart, by Harry Golden:

The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work.

But i don't know whether it is the sheer inexistence of 'luck' portrayed by these quotes or the fact that i still haven't utilised my full potential, which one of these makes me more happy.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 6, 2007 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Luck Quotient: 75%
Description:-
You have a high luck quotient.
More often than not, you've felt very lucky in your life.
You may be randomly lucky, but it's probably more than that.
Optimistic and open minded, you take advantage of all the luck that comes your way.

guess love is in the other 25%percent and so always eludes me.

 
At July 6, 2007 at 10:09 PM , Blogger Dewdrop said...

@anon

hmmm... interesting thought :)

 
At July 10, 2007 at 3:08 AM , Blogger FirstRayM said...

My Luck Quotient 71%
Description
You have a high luck quotient.
More often than not, you've felt very lucky in your life.
You may be randomly lucky, but it's probably more than that.
Optimistic and open minded, you take advantage of all the luck that comes your way

Hmm good percentage i feel i need not be lucky all the time.
I feel it's enough to be lucky in those situations where luck only can help.
I don't deny that in life we do come across such situations.
I all ways felt means decide ends.

 
At July 18, 2007 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Pratibha said...

I thought the ones who knew you were the lucky ones. Hmmm this was kinda news to me as well! :)

 
At July 18, 2007 at 6:39 AM , Blogger Dewdrop said...

@raghumitra

'means decide ends' u got it right. :)

@pratibha

oops...flattered. :) Thanks dear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------