Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Missed you dewdrops ...

Long time, sigh, it had been a really really long time ...

All this while, I got out of my college, got an MBA degree, managed to get a job in this recession time, went to the city of Nizams in pursuit of my job, absolutely fell in love with the city, but within five months was transported to U S of A, and currently working in NewJersey.

Many a times, I so wanted to come back to this place and rant out, but by the time I could find time to put my thoughts into words, the novelty of the thoughts worn out and I become uniterested in them. I don't want to promise once again that I will blog more often and break it later, but I will try to devote more time to my blog from now on. Fingers crossed ;)

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2010 at 3:23 AM , Blogger Dhanya said...

We too missed u here.. So don't go away now :)

 
At January 19, 2010 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Dewdrop said...

Missed you all. I won't :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------