Saturday, July 3, 2010

My first Meme

Blog Marathon Post 3

Sunday Stealing have this interesting meme going on, and they are more than happy that we steal it :) So I decided to be one of their thieves and here are my answers:

1. What curse word do you use the most?
Oh S**t. This is the only curse word that I use.

2. Do you own an iPod?
I don't own an iPod, though I have gifted an iPod to my sister. I am not much of a music person. But I own an iPad, does that count? :P

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
My close friend

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Must be one cute little kid

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
I was in my home in Kerala. Me, my mom and sister watched the twin towers collapsing in television, in utter shock.

6. What was the last movie you watched?
Raavan. Aishwarya looked beautiful, cinematography was good. But at the end of the movie, I was asking myself "So what was the whole point?"

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
I think the only person who have ever called me lazy is my mom. I can't blame her though because the moment I enter my home, I become one lazy pig. I don't want to go out, I don't want to go and visit relatives, I just revel in the coziness of my home. This is exact opposite of how I am when I am outside my home and staying on my own. I can't wait to get out of my room then :)

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
I don't. Except for a rare one or two occasions, I never had any problem falling asleep in my life. But, I am a light sleeper, a small sound or a slight movement is enough to wake me up.

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
This week, none I remember.

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
The height. Thats a very huge impressionable factor for me.

11. What are you looking forward to?
A journey to my hometown.

12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
I don't own any band t-shirts. Does branded ones count? :)

13. What will you be doing in one hour?
Having my dinner, home-cooked by me.

14. Is anyone in love with you?
Yes ;) :D

15. Last time you cried?
Two days back, for something absolutely random.

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
A laptop. The only desktop computer I use these days is the one in my home town, whenever I go to visit my parents.

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
No. I am not a tattoos person at all. Would love one more piercing though. But nah, on second thoughts, I won't do that also.

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
I don't think so. Covered in tattoos? I find it a bit repelling.

19. What were you doing before this?
Had toast with peanut butter(my all time favourite) and apples.

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
One week back, I do that when it gets very hot in here.

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
I need atleast six-seven hours of sleep to function normally. But anything more than that makes me lethargic.

22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
I eat my breakfast daily. I make sure that I never skip it. I consider it very important for the proper functioning of my brain and body.

If you find this meme interesting enough, take it up and give your answers, either in the comments sections or in your blog.

Have a great weekend and enjoy all the sporting action !!!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At July 3, 2010 at 7:20 AM , Anonymous Raghu said...

I'll try to keep it simple.

1. What curse word do you use the most?
I do justice to all available options.

2. Do you own an iPod?
Yup

3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
My close friend

4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Should be my GrandFather

5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
At home with parents watching TV.

6. What was the last movie you watched?
Robin Hood

7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
A sure yes. I am lazy to do any work which doest interest me.

8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Nope. By the time i think of sleeping my body would be dying to have it.

9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
No for sure

10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Watch or Foot ware.

11. What are you looking forward to?
A lot of things

12. Do you own any band t-shirts?
No but i have branded brand new t-shirts is it ok.

13. What will you be doing in one hour?
Get back to work.

14. Is anyone in love with you?
I don't know.

15. Last time you cried?
Sometime in +2

16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Both

17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
want to pierce my ear some time.

18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
No ( As of now ;) )

19. What were you doing before this?
he he working :)

20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Daily...

21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
6-12 hours depending on the day of the week and time i go to bed.

22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Never got a chance.By the time i wake up i'll be 2-3 hours away from lunch :)

Hope you enjoyed.

 
At July 3, 2010 at 10:18 AM , Anonymous Hitha.. said...

A very honest meme :) :P i certify this :P he he...

 
At July 3, 2010 at 11:25 AM , Blogger Dewdrop said...

@Raghu: thanks for taking out time and completing the meme. I enjoyed your answers. Btw, 6-12 hours of sleep? With the kind of work that you do? Hmmm, interesting :)
@hitha: I bet you do.

 
At July 4, 2010 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Bindu Kumar said...

some one in love with you.... thats interesting ;)

 
At July 6, 2010 at 8:20 AM , Blogger Dewdrop said...

@bindu: Thats the only point you noted :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This page has moved to a new address.

< $BlogItemTitle$>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------